You Are Bidding
80A PWM Solar Charge Controller Tracer Solar80
1. 1pcs 80A solar Controller
2. 1pcs user manual (ENGLISH)
3. 1pcs temp senor
|Rated working current||30A||60A||80A||Cables||≤7# AWG (10mm2)||(20mm2)||(25mm2)|
|Rated working voltage||12V/24V||Working temperature||-10 °C ~60 °C|
|Solar panels voltage||≤48V||Storage temperature||-30 °C ~70 °C|
|Float charging voltage(settable)||13.8V/27.6V||Humidity requirements||≤90%|
|Low voltage protection(settable)||10.7V/21.4V||dimension||90 mm×188 mm×50mm||128 mm×188 mm×61mm||128 mm×188 mm×61mm|
|Low voltage recovery(settable)||12.5V/25.0V||Mounting hole spacing||60 mm×178 mm –Φ5||98mm×178 mm –Φ5||98 mm×178 mm –Φ5|
|Loop pressure drop||≤160mV||Tmperature compensation||-4mV/Cell/ °C|
|Charging mode||PWM mode|
- About payment
We accept: TT, Alipay, etc payment methods
- Refund or replacement request is available only the requests within 1 week after parcel received & returning the item as the same condition as received.
- Please contact us to request a return authorization. Your name, auction number, and reason for return should be included in the email. All items returned must contain all original packaging materials.
- Please repack the item carefully. Items returned will be tested and a new replacement will be shipped to the buyer immediately when found defective. In the event that a suitable replacement is not available then a refund will be issued. Shipping, handling and insurance fees are non refundable.
- If the item is found non-defective, the item will be sent back to the buyer at buyer’s expense. Items returned without RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender. Buyer is responsible for All Return Postage and Shipping Charges. Buyer is responsible for additional shipping costs for items that are returned refused and/or undeliverable. We do not accept any returns without an authorization number on the box or label it is being returned in.
- The price you paid for the item excludes any customs tax.Our company does not shoulder any duties in destination country.
- We usually mark the goods as GIFT/SAMPLES on the Commercial Invoice and we are trying to help you to minimize or avoid any GST or V.A.T or other Import Taxes, but we cannot guarantee no tax charges as it is depends on your country’s policy.
- Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.