Detect your device automatically, and offer a best charging current intelligently, achieve fast charging and prolong your device lifespan.
Equipped with VOLTAGE REGULATOR to ensure stability. The only minus of free sunlight is not stable, solar panel powered by unstable sunlight leads to untable current and voltage, which will shorten device’s life or even damage it. ELEGEEK solar panel with VOLTAGE REGULATOR keeps our device getting stable current and prolong its life.
High Transformation Efficiency
High quality classic mono-crystalline solar panel, offers 17%-24% efficiency while most solar panel is 15%.
5V USB output compatible your cellphone including iphone and android phones, and competible to most of your 5V devices like cameras, PSP, MP4 etc.
18V DC output compatible your battery chargers of your E-cigrette, and most of your 18V devices.
Angle Adjustable Stand Design
It achieves the best solar effect when the sunlight is vertical to your solar panel, with the foldable angle adjustable stand design you can always enjoy the best angle and efficiency.
Storage Bag Tuck Net Design
To avoid over heat by direclty sunlight, store your device in shadows in the bag, easily to carry your device with zipper.
Designed for outdoor use, works perfectly in good sunlight, good condition in cloudy days, but not support rainy days or heavy cloudy days. PET laminated solar panels with high-wear PVC fabric, ensures waterproof(Not the ourput ports) and weather-resistant durability.
- Solar panels: 21W(Max)
- USB Output: 5V 0~2.1A(Max)
- DC Output: 18v 1.4A(Max)
- Folded Size: 30*18*4.5cm
- Unfolded Size: 81*30*2cm
- Net weight: 825g/1.878lb/30.05oz
- Built-in double output voltage regulator
- 1*ELEGEEK Folding Solar Panel
- 1*DC-to-SAE Cable
- 1*SAE-to-Alligator Clip Cable
- 1*User manual
ELEGEEK brand solar panel charger come with 12 months warranty from the date ofpurchase(NOT include Accessories).
It will be out of guarantee if damaged due to incorrectly use or force majeure.
ELEGEEK is a registered brand and company with research & design offers close contact and service to buyers, contact us if you have any query.
FAQ & Solutions
- Will the 2A output damage my device if it needs an input current of 1A?
2A is only the charging speed, the current output will never exceed the maximum current output that your device is designed for.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
Please refer to your device’s user manual, original charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer directly to confirm this information.
- Why ELEGEEK solar panel not charge my device?
- Please confirm the input current and voltage requirements of your device fall within the accepted range.
- Heavy cloudy weather, indirect sunlight may be too weak to power up, try placing the solar panel in more direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
- If it is partially cloudy, can I still charge my device with ELEGEEK solar panel?
Yes, but the charging efficiency will be lower, and the charging time will be prolonged.
- Can I use this solar panel to charge ELEGEEK external battery?
Yes, but be sure NOT TO place the battery and your device in direct sunlight, instead, place it in shade created by the solar panel.