|Charging Port||2*USB Port|
|Output 1/ Output 2||5V/ 3.8A(Max)|
|Transformation Efficiency||Over 23.5%|
|Weight||About 0.63 Kg|
1. Powerful SunPower Solar Cells.
2. The transformation efficiency of SunPower is up to 23.5%, most other similar products on the market are 15% or less.
3. Dual Port Power3S Technology.
4. Intelligently identifies connected devices and provides fast charging for up to two devices simultaneously.
1x BlitzWolf BW-L3 28W 3.8A Solar Charger
1x USB Charging Cable
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card
4x D Shape Buckle Carabiner
1. The BW-L3 is not charging my device, what can I do?
(1) Check to ensure the panel is at a 90-degree angle to the sun.
(2) Cloudy weather or indirect sunlight can cause fluctuations in output that slows down or stops your device
To remedy this, try placing the BW-L3 in more direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
(3) Check to ensure that your device’s input current and voltage requirements fall within the accepted range of
(4) The Power3S circuit will identify your device before beginning to charge it. Identification of the connected
device can take up to 2 minutes.
(5) Devices, such as for iPhone have an internal temperature sensor. When the device is too hot, it will automatically
shut down to prevent damage to the battery. If your device has overheated, wait for it to cool down and try again.
We recommend you place all devices in the charging pouch or a shade covered area to prevent overheating.
2. How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
Please refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter or contact the manufacturer to determine
3. Can I use the BW-L3 to charge a power bank or Bluetooth speaker?
Yes, the BW-L3 is capable of charging any regular USB device.
4. For iPad / For iPhone is not charging or is charging slowly, what can I do?
(1) Ensure the panel is at a 90-degree angle to the sun.
(2) For iPad: We recommend connecting the BW-L3 to an auxiliary power bank first and then charge for iPad from
the power bank. If you are charging for iPad directly with the BW-L3, and the panel is generating less than 0.8A
(low sunlight conditions),for iPad will not indicate that it is charging, but it will be slow charging.
(3) For iPhone: It has an internal low current cutoff and will not charge if the BW-L3 is producing less than 0.8A.
5. How long does it take to charge my device completely?
Provided the sunlight is adequate, and the panel is at a 90-degree angle to the sun, most modern smartphones will
charge in under 4.5 hours. In cloudy, overcast or other low sunlight conditions, your device may take longer than usual
to filly charge. The total charging time also varies based on your device’s battery capacity and input charging current;
we recommend you consult your device’s user manual for more details.
6. How long is the life span of the BW-L3?
The PET panels will gradually fade when exposed to the sun resulting in reduced output over time. If used properly, the
life span of the solar panel is approximately 4 to 5 years. After this time, the panels output may be too low to provide an
7. The BW-L3 is charging my device in sunlight, but when I move the BW-L3 into the shade
(where it stops charging) and then back into the sun, it does not start charging my device again?
When moving the BW-L3 from shade to sunlight, you need to reinitiate charging by disconnecting and reconnecting the
device. If the device is not disconnected and reconnected, it can take up to 10 minutes for the BW-L3 to resume charging
the device. The exception to this procedure is for iPhone; you do not need to reinitiate, it will quickly resume charging
when moved back into the sunlight.